Tuesday, March 22, 2011

This is my newest piano. I use it myself. I've already played this piano for at least 24 hours and I can't get enough of it. There is a similar piano that I played on in a concert hall. I love pianos.

" Muzio Clementi Square Pianoforte-Year 1805." http://www.palacepianos.com/portal/early-square-pianoforte/19th-century-square-pianoforte/19-muzio-clementi-square-pianoforte-1805.html. Web. 22 Mar 2011. <http://www.palacepianos.com/portal/early-square-pianoforte/19th-century-square-pianoforte/19-muzio-clementi-square-pianoforte-1805.html>.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful piano, Clementi! Piano music is very dear to my heart also. I would spend every morning practicing piano just for the joy of it, even though I am a hopless romantic novelist. My family, thought appreciating my musical ability, at times would be annoyed with my consistency and dedication in the early mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an exiquisite piano! Maybe someday you can move up to a Grand, which I'm sure you will play beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such exquisite craftsmanship! I bet you are honored to own and play such a beautiful relic. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete